The Philadelphia Eagles currently are projected to have 9 picks in the 2024 NFL Draft. Here we’ll track each of the trades / other circumstances that change the Eagles’ picks. So far there have been 11 changes:
• The Eagles made a major trade with the Saints, involving 8 picks, detailed here. As part of that trade, the Eagles have the Saints’ second-round pick in 2024.
• The Eagles traded Ugo Amadi and a 2024 seventh-round pick to the Titans for a 2024 sixth-round pick.
• The Eagles traded their 2023 fifth-round pick and the worse of their two sixth-round picks in 2024 for Chauncey Gardner-Johnson and a 2025 seventh-round pick.
• The Eagles traded Jalen Reagor to the Vikings for a 2023 seventh-round pick and a 2024 fifth-round pick that can become a fourth-round pick if Reagor catches 40 passes OR has 500 receiving yards OR scores 5 touchdowns either in 2022 (❌) or 2023 (❌, they cut him). More details on the conditions here.
• The Eagles worked out a settlement with the Arizona Cardinals, who tampered with then Eagles defensive coordinator Jonathan Gannon after the NFC Championship Game. The Eagles received the 66th overall pick in the 2023 NFL Draft, and gave up the 94th overall pick as well as their fifth-round pick in 2024.
• The Eagles moved up one spot from pick No. 10 to pick No. 9 with the Chicago Bears, and selected DT Jalen Carter. It cost them their fourth-round pick in 2024.
• The Eagles traded their third-round pick to the Texans for the 105th overall pick (the third pick in the fourth round) in the 2023 draft, used to select Kelee Ringo.
• The Eagles traded the 191st overall pick (sixth round) in the 2023 draft to the Buccaneers for a fifth-round pick in 2024.
• The Eagles traded fifth- and sixth-round picks along with S Terrell Edmunds to the Titans for S Kevin Byard. The fifth-round pick the Titans will receive will be whichever is the better of the two fifth-round picks the Eagles acquired from the Buccaneers or the Vikings (Reagor trade).
• The Eagles traded DT Kentavius Street and a seventh-round pick in 2025 to the Atlanta Falcons for a sixth-round pick in 2024. The pick swap will only occur if Street plays in six games for the Falcons.
• The Eagles will also be recipients of four projected compensatory picks for the loss of a boatload of players during 2023 free agency. As of 10/30/23, OverTheCap.com projects that the Eagles will receive a third-round pick and three fifth-round compensatory picks.
Here are their 2025 picks.
Follow Jimmy & PhillyVoice on Twitter: @JimmyKempski | thePhillyVoice
Like us on Facebook: PhillyVoice Sports
Add Jimmy’s RSS feed to your feed reader