The Eagles are in Dallas to take on a Cowboys team that has won 14 in a row at home.
Can the Birds break the streak?
Find out how the game transpires:
- The Cowboys strike on their opening drive with a 13-yard touchdown. Dak Prescott finds CeeDee Lamb on third-and-2 for a wide open score. The referees originally threw a flag on the play but ruled that there was no offensive holding on the play. (Cowboys 7 – Eagles 0)
- With the Eagles driving and just outside of the red zone, Jalen Hurts fumbles on a quarterback draw play. Donovan Wilson forced the ball loose and recovered it. This was Hurts’ fifth fumble of the season.
- Brandon Aubrey’s rookie year dominance continues. The kicker drills a 60-yard field goal with ease to give the Cowboys a two-score lead. Aubrey is still perfect in his brief NFL career. (Cowboys 10 – Eagles 0)
- FAKE PUNT! On fourth-and-2, Braden Mann fires a pass to Olamide Zaccheaus for a gain of 28 yards.
- FIELD Goal! Jake Elliott sneaks a 52-yard field goal just inside the right post to get the Birds on the board! The fake punt pays off for Philadelphia. (Cowboys 10 – Eagles 3)
- The Cowboys’ offense continues to roll. Rico Dowdle barely gets the ball across the goal line for a one-yard score. Dowdle was originally ruled short but after review, it was ruled a touchdown. (Cowboys 17 – Eagles 3)
- FIELD GOAL! Elliott sneaks a 44-yard field goal just inside the right post, again. A Micah Parsons sack on second down pushed the Eagles back. (Cowboys 17 – Eagles 6)
- The Cowboys extend their lead with a 1-yard touchdown pass to Michael Gallup. Once again, the referees threw a flag but ruled that there was no pass interference on the play. (Cowboys 24 – Eagles 6)